Annieorphans.com

Just found out that Issie, Angie, Isabel and Lillybea will now be performing for the final time on the 20th December,  rather than the 27th as previously thought as the last week of shows in Brooklyn have been cancelled. I believe that they have all done amazingly over the last year and wish them all the best for the future. :)

Views: 859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know why they canceled the last week of shows?

Brooklyn, NY
Kings Theatre
Dec. 15-20, 2015

You are correct. The Annie web site has been updated. This is a surprise to me. I have no idea why they cancelled a full week of shows.

Unfortunately they didn't sell as planned. It's disappointing expecially as it is the girls last venue. Wish I could make their last show myself, if it were not for the fact I am stuck in the UK!

I was honestly surprised that the show was going to be in Brooklyn in the first place.  The Broadway revival played from 2012-2013 I figured a lot of the theater going folks who wanted to see the musical probably already went to it when it was on Broadway.

Wow! Have you seen the updated schedule? They took out sooooo many shows. In most cities they are only doing one show!
Here is my guess for the ones for one show(this does happen for the one that stops in pueblo,co), they have some of the touring shows do only one day because of how many people are around there and how far people are willing to travel to see show. I went to pueblo theatre website to see where and how far it was. When I got to site they had other shows posted and it was only showing for one day also then a whole week like a normal show. I try to see how much drive I would have to do and it would be a 2 hour drive for one trip. I would most likely have to stay in hotel. It's just my guess but that's probably why it a day.

I'm so sad! :( 

According to Lillybea Ireland's Twitter account, she is in the process of trying out for School of Rock, which is Andrew Lloyd Webber's latest musical on Broadway. I hope Lillybea does well. Feb. 27, 2016

Lyrics for Life Los Angeles March 2016

Both Issie Swickle (Annie) and Lilly Mae Stewart (Molly) are participating in this event.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service