Annieorphans.com

Take a number, lets show Julie just how many Annie fans actually check into the site on a regular basis.  I'll start with #1.  I check in every day, sometimes more, if there's an interesting discussion.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robyn, I wasn't necessarily asking about cast members, unless they had been a forum member. It's sad when we lose any member of our Annie family, especially a cast member.   I was just wondering if I passed, would anyone even notice that I stopped posting.  I know some people only post every so often and then are quiet for a long time, that's the reason I started this thread, to get everyone talking again, for everyone to sort of check-in.

Yeah I realise, I don't know if Sarah or Joy had been on the forums. I don't know of anybody on the forums no longer with us, but I thought I'd inform you of those two.

I understand where you're coming from with that, as people come and go all the time, like I said I was off for two years with illnesses and nobody really noticed. But then again I didn't post that often, and I wouldn't expect people to notice.  This discussion was a very good idea. I hope you're well. 

Many posters have stopped making comments for various reasons. Some never transferred to the new forum. Robyn, you had a different name- Robyn the Annie Girl, iirc? I noticed you were gone - sorry you were ill. I think people take note when regulars have gone for any period of time, but then, it's not really our business to ask why.

Yes that was me. When I remembered how often I'd been on here I came back, looked at my username and thought "Gosh, how cringeworthy!" :'D

Ah it's fine, still am recovering a little but for the most part surgeries are done and I'll probably be alright. I have moderate EDS so my bones are brittle and I'm very sore a lot, but the main thing is that it probably won't become severe and I can still perform and do shows! And of course talk to you lovely lot :)

Glad to see you're doing better Robyn.  My favorite quote is "I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet".  Things can always get worse, so be thankful for what life gives to us.  Like a candle, sadly as we age and we'll burn out.  My second favorite quote that I made up is this "  If it's my time to die, I shall go.  If it's my time to live, I shall live life to it's fullest."   I should have been dead four years ago but thanks to modern science, I'm still here.  So I plan on living to be 105 years young and head out to Hollywood to become a background actor in a few years.

Old Fan my friend, just how old are you?  What's that quote I don't quit remember that has to do about being as old as "dirt"?  I'm getting there myself.   Before I head out to California, I'm headed to Florida next year to work at Disney World.  Big parts of my bucket list.  My 16 year old grandson and I spent News Years Eve in Time Square last year and are headed back for Round 2 this year, another part of my bucket list.

I just go by Old Fan since I have been a fan since the show  opened at Goodspeed. So not all that old but everyone does have his/her problems regardless of age.

I like Emily Dickinson's "Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me."

Don't worry about our days being numbered and live your life because we all will go, one day.

http://annieorphans.com/forum/topics/2358878:Topic:31?commentId=235...

If your mind is drawing a blank, check out this thread that Julie started when she created this new forum.  Thanks to Old Fan, I found it on his timeline.  Check out the names starting from September 30th, 2008.  Remember any of these Annie fans?

I enjoy reading about what the Annie orphans are up to. Best wishes for a quick recovery to Brooklyn Shuck (Annie, Matilda). Good luck to her on her next adventure (Beaches).

RSS

© 2020   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service