Annieorphans.com

It looks like we're in for another year of Annie on tour.  If anyone is interested in auditions:

http://www.playbill.com/jobs/job_detail/344808

Views: 1554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that the Annie tour is continuing next year, most likely with a new cast of Annie orphans. The tour is going to the West Coast, smaller cities in Northeast, and to a few places in Canada. I know for sure Annie will be in Seattle (September 2015), Portland, Oregon (May 2016), Providence, RI (Dec. 29 to Jan. 3), Worcester, MA (March 2016), and New Haven, Connecticut (March 29 - April 3, 2016). Annie also may be in Los Angeles, CA, during October 2015. I had a good time seeing the show in Boston (November 2014). I enjoyed watching Issie as Annie.

Oh, Dear God, tell me you are kidding!  A local theatre company posted their season and they said they are doing Annie in December.  I thought the tour was coming to the end of the run in the hopes that local companies could stage the show.  

Jamey, does a local high school production count because a school not far from me here in Pennsylvania, USA, had a production of Annie just two weeks ago?  Or are you referring to amateur theatre productions?

Jamey I think you have played the role of Daddy Warbucks enough. Maybe you should actually go see the tour.

Robert, MTI will license Annie to High Schools if they do it on their stage.  Hairspray, I have seen the truck and bus show twice, obviously with two different casts.  One of these times I will get it right and then I can hang up the role...and start doing Annie Warbucks over and over again! :-)   

According to a chat board, the roles of Pepper and Kate have been replaced from the recent open call.

So Adia Dant (Pepper and Annie Alternate) and Sydney Shuck (Kate) are leaving?

Hi this Becky I want to know who got cast in annie  for 2015-2016 cast of orphans. I put  mesage on here too

Dose any no who got cast for annie in 2015-2016.cast of orphans let me  know thanks Becky 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service