Annieorphans.com

Hi Everyone!

Theatre Under the Stars in Houston is putting on Annie from March 20 - April 1, 2012.

When I was 11 years old, Annie toured here, starring Joanna Pacitti. It was fantastic, and I was so pleased to see that they used footage from that tour to promote the new production. :)

Check it out, here!

Views: 1266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it looks like this was shot for press clips.  much like the press clips used for 'annie 20th' when brittny was annie.

it's great to see these clips with roz ryan as hannigan and jennifer neuland as lilly.

i remember meeting jennifer at the stage door in boston in 98 and she was SO nice and appreciative of the fans who were seeing the show.  

joanna does look very tall in the red dress...but i'm sure that's because i only remember brittny in the role.

i cant get the site to work

I know. I was sending the guy a video of a French musical he was interested in but I've stopped since he won't even answer emails now. I don't know what's happened.

the link is not working

Again: I know. Read above.

ok got it

Does anyone have ANY idea why tianna stevens was fired from being annie two years ago?

I know this is kind of an old thread, but just happened to see it - I got my Annie copies off of Ioffer.  there was a seller with tons of shows for $10 each on DVD - I got the 1980 one (which I adore!) the 2006 with Marissa O Donnell (TONS of black outs and camera wandering) and an Annie on TV disc that included Lights Camera Annie.  He had other Annie things as well - the North Carolina production with Joanna and he DID have the 20th's anniversary one on Broadway with Brittny but it sounded terrible from the description - like it was only about 20 minutes of the whole show, so I didn't bother, even though it included Nell Carter's number.  It's a shame nobody got a full capture of that.

Unfortunately I do not see this seller on Ioffer any longer.   There are other sellers with shows, but not Annie.   :(  BUT I think if you posted on the "Wanted" board on Ioffer, I bet you would get an answer from someone who has it!

I am so upset that ioffer no longer exists.

I might try sell.com, but I don't think I saw it on there.

I lost my ANNIE ON TV two dvds when I moved.

I saw TUTS do ANNIE in late 1989, just before my high school mounted our production. They did a great job then (although I was probably overly critical of their Warbucks, since I was gearing up to play the role myself!)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service