Annieorphans.com

I know it will take some getting used to, but I hope we all will enjoy this new forum and community.

Please send me your thoughts and feedback.

Julie

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Julie! Looking good so far. It IS very different but change can be good :o)
Will you be able to archive the old forum discussions? There is so much great information there. If there is anything I can do to help preserve it, let me know.

Hey, am I the first to reply on the new forum? Pretty cool :-)
Hey Julie! I agree, that it looks great - and oh I can't even imagine the extensive time it has taken you to do this. I'm excited for the new site. Like, guysmilie said, it will take some getting used to with the changes, but they are excellent changes. Very, very cool!

Hugs,
Suz :)
Testing...
I like the new forum structure, it's nice to be able to see all the replies to a message on one page.
I do agree, you have to find a way to save the old forum posts, there's such a large amount of information in them!!!
Wow! This new site looks great so far. It looks like there will be a lot more for us fans to do here, so that should be a huge plus. It also looks like you have spent a lot of time on this. Nice work.

I'll look around more later. We had an issue with one of the girls last night and I need to keep a close eye on her today. Looking great so far though!

BTW, I changed my name because I thought it was too close to yours, and I can think of at least two times that someone thought I was you. I don't want to misrepresent.

Take care ...
Hi Julie!
Wow, what a nice fresh look. I'll have to come back and browse some more to get a complete feel for the place. Congrats on the switch over - those can be difficult - and best wishes for many more years on the internet.

Mary
aka Annie Kid
I love the New Site Julie!

It's cool to see everyones pics:)

-Debbie
Love it. Thanks for all your haed work!
This is so different! Great job!
Wow! What a great site, although it will take a LOT of getting used to. Thanks, Julie, for all your hard work.
I love this new site! So many new videos! You did a great job!
Thank You so much Julie for all of your hard work!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service