Annieorphans.com

All Discussions Tagged '0' (2,463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rainbow Dresses

So I was talking to an Annie friend of mine. She said she missed the "Rainbow Dresses" at the end of the show (revival). I said that I kind…

Started by JennyH

4 Feb 7
Reply by Fanwriter5000

Choreography, SMILE and in general - looking as a writer

So, instead of commenting on one of a few that mention this change, I thought I'd start a new thread, since this also covers more than…

Started by Fanwriter5000

0 Feb 6

The Swing Orphan

Can anyone pass on info about the role of the swing orphan.  Is this a coveted - or a dud role?  In the current Australian production does…

Started by lulurose1

16 Feb 6
Reply by Fanwriter5000

Deleted Scene from 1982 movie

I noticed that in the ANNIE 1982 picture book, there is a photo of Miss Hannigan holding a belt and dialogue in which she threatens to whip…

Started by tracyanniefan

2 Feb 1
Reply by musicalanniefan

Tammy O'Rourke & Meredith Salenger were also orphans in ANNIE 1982

Tammy O'Rourke, the sister of Heather O'Rourke from Poltergeist, was one of the "dancing" orphans in the 1982 Annie film, and can also be s…

Started by tracyanniefan

0 Jan 22

Question about something Jon Merrill said in LAT

In "Life after Tomorrow" (awesome movie, by the way), Jon Merrill said something along the lines of "In 1982, when Hard Knock Life came out…

Started by ClaireSned

8 Jan 22
Reply by tracyanniefan

Amanda Peterson from Annie 1982

Hey guys, is that eventually Amanda Peterson from Annie 1982? I found this site in Brazil and I really couldn't believe that. I hope it´s n…

Started by José Ramos Filho

4 Jan 22
Reply by tracyanniefan

Annie At TUTS in March

Hi Everyone!   Theatre Under the Stars in Houston is putting on Annie from March 20 - April 1, 2012. When I was 11 years old, Annie toured…

Started by KellyTx

22 Jan 21
Reply by tracyanniefan

Something was Missing Video 2014

Hey!! Just saying that if you visit Annie the Musical's Facebook page, they've just added a new video of something was missing from the cur…

Started by Samantha Anniefan

18 Jan 21
Reply by tracyanniefan

Lights Camera Annie!

Everybody says it is lost and that it's a shame that it is't in the special features on the DVD. Well, it seems like it's (partially) on Yo…

Started by Cecile Greard

30 Jan 21
Reply by tracyanniefan

RSS

© 2021   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service