Annieorphans.com

All Discussions (2,403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fun article with Billy Elliot ballet girls + Erin & Casey Wyland

Love the way they started this article with a reference to Annie... too cute! Be sure to click on the picture/video of Erin and Casey Wlyan…

Started by Fantastic5

2 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Fantastic5

Frances Ruffelle

Just a quick question: Did Frances Ruffelle ever appear in Annie? I absolutely love her voice. Suzanne

Started by Suzanne Rose

0 Jan 18, 2009

Some news about Ashlee Keating

Some of you may remember Ashlee Keating, who was 5 years old when she played Gretl on Broadway and who went on to star as Annie at Walnut S…

Started by KellyTx

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Rachel S.

Life After Tomorrow nominated for ALA list

Life After Tomorrow has been nominated for the American Library Association Notable Videos for Adults list. Each year a committee comprised…

Started by Julie Stevens

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Eliza

Something wonderful

One of my former cast members (who played Annie) in my production company's "Annie Jr." sent me a message on my facebook account (below) -…

Started by Suzanne Rose

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Suzanne Rose

Brandy Panfili in Doubt

I would HIGHLY recommend that you go and see Doubt if you have not done so yet. I caught a glimpse of Brandy in the choir scene at one poin…

Started by KellyTx

0 Jan 15, 2009

LA Times Review

Really cute photo of Madison! Review: 'Annie' at the Kodak Theatre 3:30 PM, January 14, 2009 They came in updos, tulle, tiaras and pink…

Started by Julie Stevens

3 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by ClaireSned

Andrea McArdle on Annie 2 Primetime Auditions

I just finished wathing the Annie 2 Auditions on PrimeTime and was wondering what/where the footage of Andrea as Annie came from. Anybody k…

Started by Annie Kid

1 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by ClaireSned

Just an FYI re: Amanda Balon currently on tour

Hi everyone I know there was some speculation going around that some people thought they were going to make Amanda the full time Annie aga…

Started by Meghan

4 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Meghan

Video of Andrea performing at the 1981 Tony Awards

I would have put it on my page but embedding has been disabled. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DditFf_tqSc

Started by Cecile Greard

2 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Cecile Greard

RSS

© 2017   Created by Julie Stevens.  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service