Annieorphans.com

All Discussions (2,409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pics from Meghan and Jessie at the tour in S.D.

Hey Everyone! I promised I'd post the pics from when me and Jessie went to see the show in San Diego last weekend, so here they are: Me,…

Started by Meghan

5 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by JoCinda & Jaida Benjamin

Odd vowels in "Tomorrow"?

Has anyone ever noticed how many of the girls seem to say "to-more-ow" and have a very closed vowel on "say, oh", and "stuck with a day"??…

Started by defy_gravity

8 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by sam

Joanna Pacitti - American Idol

Hello! I am a big fan of Joanna Pacitti. I have been following her career on and off since she auditioned for Annie way back when. I'm exci…

Started by Lisa

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Rachel S.

Just saw Joanna on AI...she was great, but a question...Julie and other "showbiz kids" experts please chime in...

Joanna said that she "moved to Hollywood" on her own when she was 16. Exactly how does that happen? I understand the whole emancipation thi…

Started by Mark

11 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Rachel S.

On TalkingBroadway: Another Ousted Annie?

I hope the link works. If not, go to www.talkingbroadway.com and click "All That Chat" on the left side. Look at the discussion titled, "…

Started by guysmiley

15 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by RLS

Casting for boy for feature film, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"

My friend is the casting director for this film and they are still looking for a lead boy, if any of you know anyone who might be right for…

Started by Julie Stevens

1 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Diane & Grace Etzkorn

What's a "summer stock tour"

I was looking at the Orphan Info, and for Dana Dawson, it said that she was in the "summer stock tour". What is that? I'm only familiar wit…

Started by ClaireSned

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by ClaireSned

How tall was Andrea?

I read that Andrea was supposedly tiny when she took over the role as Annie (even though she was 13), but all the videos I've seen of her (…

Started by ClaireSned

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by ClaireSned

Charles Strouse in the LA Times

I'm seeing his new show, "Minsky's," here in LA in a few weeks. Julie Not dinner theater-- but a theater dinner 1:42 PM, January 19, 2009…

Started by Julie Stevens

0 Jan 21, 2009

Are there any "first draft" versions of Andrea singing Tomorrow?

Does anybody know if there are any first draft versions of Andrea singing Tomorrow? I was rather disappointed when I purchased the album an…

Started by ClaireSned

7 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by ClaireSned

RSS

© 2017   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service